zaterdag 6 april 2013

Random Fun: Fer Loga

Hi guys!

I'm not the biggest literature-freak you can be within Celtic studies, but sometimes I definitely enjoy it. Mainly the weird inexplicable funny stuff. And that stuff I tell to my best friends. Now, one of my best friends happens to be really talented and she makes a funny comic every week. And when I told her of a passage from Scéla Mucce Mac Dathó she made a comic of it!
This passage tells how the great king Conchobar was accidently captured by a charioteer (who isn't really supposed to fight.. just steer the wagon of his champion) and Conchobar says 'I will give you anything you want, just release me!' and Fer Loga says 'I want every woman in Emain Macha (the capital of the Ulsterpeepz) to sing 'Fer Loga is my darling' to me everynight.' And thus happens.
I found this hilarious, because that isn't really the answer you would expect.. And every woman means every ugly old woman as well. And then my friend Eef made this comic. Be sure to check her website with all her comics on http://supereefsel.wordpress.com/. Every week a new one!

  


Until next time!
Lian

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten